Download The Order Form:To place your order, please complete our English order form or the Deutsches Bestellformular (Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz) and send it together with your artwork and custom team uniform design (Kit Kreator PDF or alternative design image) to "custom AT lookfly DOT com" or to "timo AT lookfly DOT com" (Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz). If you have any questions about the form, please contact us here. We like to be flexible at Lookfly and as straightforward for you as possible.
Once we receive your form, we will create for you an order confirmation outlining your order and the price, which you then have to approve before production. If you wish to make changes/additions to your order, you must do so before you have approved the order confirmation. Any changes/additions you wish to make after you have approved your order confirmation will constitute a new order, be rescheduled and subject to our ordering minimums.
Minimum Orders:The minimum order for jerseys and shorts is 12 per style per design. You can make this up in a combination of sizes. By style, we mean shirt, vest, longsleeve or short. By design, we mean Pure, Blade, Edge, Nitro etc.
If you wish to order two sets of jerseys, (i.e., a “home” and “away” set or a “dark” and “light” set), you will need to order 12 of each set.
Example: A team wants to place an order which includes a dark and light set of jerseys and a dark and light set of shorts. Within this set of jerseys, some players would also like vests and/or longsleeves. Their minimum order would be:
|Garment Type||Home (or Dark)||Away (or Light)|
In some instances, we will accept small orders, but they may be subject to a small order fee.
Lead Times:Depending on the time of the year, it can take anything from 3 weeks to 8 weeks to manufacture your order from your approval of the order confirmation. Please contact us to discuss our schedule, as we may be able to slot in a rush order for you, subject to how booked the schedule is. It is recommended that you specify a preferred delivery date, as priority is given to teams attending events and/or who specify a deadline.
Payment:New teams must pay at least 40% deposit at time of confirmation, with the remaining 60% due before we ship out your order/deliver it to you at an event where we are at. Teams who regularly order with Lookfly and who have built up a good payment record do not have to pay a deposit but must still pay 100% in advance of dispatch from Lookfly HQ. Lookfly does not offer credit facilities to any customers.
Payment can be made by bank transfer to our UK account or by UK Sterling cheque or by credit card or by Paypal. Credit card and Paypal payments are subject to a 3.0% additional charge.
Shipping:Lookfly can ship to anywhere in the world. Most orders are sent using Interlink Express, a carbon neutral courier service. In the UK, this is an overnight service and for Europe it can take from 3 – 5 days depending on your location. A broad indication of shipping prices can be found on our pricing page. Please contact us for an accurate quote.
For more terms and conditions, please visit our Ts and Cs.